Chelsea vs. West Brom Betting Preview and Tips
The start of the new Premier League season is already a great opportunity to see the strongest teams. Chelsea and West Bromwich Albion are among the favorites of the championship. The team of Jose Mourinho is a real treat for the fans. The coach has been at the helm of the Blues for over a year now and has managed to get the best out of the players. The club is now in the middle of the table, which is quite a good result.
The team is also quite capable of winning the title. However, the team still needs to fight for it. This is why the fans should not lose hope.
Chelsea vs West Brom betting odds
The beginning of the season is a great chance to see how the team will perform in the long run. Chelsea has a good lineup and is quite capable to win the championship again. The Blues have a good chance to win a lot of matches.
West Bromwich is a team that is also capable of getting into the top 4. The players of the club are quite capable not only of winning, but also of getting the best result in each match. The results of the team are quite good, too.
However, the club is not in the best shape. The problem is that the players are not in a good mood. This causes the team’s results to be quite bad.
It is quite possible that the team may not be able to fight against the favorites in the championship for a long time. This may cause the team to lose points in matches against weaker teams.
This is why it is important to bet on the Chelsea vs West bromwich matches. The odds on the team winning the championship are quite high. This will allow you to get a good profit.
The odds on Chelsea vs.West Brom are quite favorable. The Chelsea team has a great lineup and it is quite able to win. The chances of the Chelsea team winning are quite large.
Main Favorites of the Season
The main favorites of this season are:
1. Chelsea. The fans of the London team are very excited about the team. The squad of the coach is quite good and the players have a high level of motivation.
2. Manchester City. The City is a club that is quite strong and has a lot to prove. The main favorite of the current season is the team of Manuel Pellegrini. The Portuguese coach has managed the team well and has brought the team a lot from the first round of the Champions League.
3. Liverpool. The Reds are quite strong, too, and are capable of fighting for the title in the current championship.
4. Arsenal. The Gunners are a team with a good selection of players. This allows the team not to be overmatched.
5. Tottenham. The Spurs are quite a strong team, too; they have a great coach and are able to get into the Champions league.
6. Manchester United. The Red Devils are quite able of getting a good finish in the tournament table.
7. Everton. The Toffees are quite confident and have a decent lineup.
8. Manchester united. The Mancunians have a strong lineup and are quite ready to fight.
9. Arsenal is the main favorite this season. The Arsenal team is quite confident, too and are not going to give up easily.
10. Chelsea is also a main favorite. The current season has shown that the Blues are quite dangerous and have the potential to win several trophies.
You can find out the odds on each team by visiting the website of sportsbooks. The website of the sportsbooks is easy to navigate and offers the most relevant information.
Favorites of New Season
Now, the new season of the English Premier League is starting. The season is quite long, so the teams have a lot more matches to play. The teams are now trying to finish the championship in the top four.
In the current campaign, the main favorites are:
2/3. Manchester city
11/12. Manchester Utd
12/13. Manchester Arsenal
13/14. Tottenham Hotspur
14/15. Manchester Liverpool
15/16. Manchester Everton
16/17. Manchester Tottenham
17/18. Sheffields Utd.
18/19. Sheffield Everton
19/20. Leeds Utd
22/23. West Ham
23/24. Norwich City
24/25. Aston Villa
25/26. Newcastle Utd
6. Manchester Manchester
11. Liverpool Manchester
12. Everton Manchester
13. Newcastle Manchester
15. Norwich Manchester
21. Sheffield Utd Manchester